There are many applications that can access your bookmarks and favorite channels. Here are just a few:
Simple IPTV (Android)
Open and watch IPTV channels from the web or local M3U playlist file. Here is more information.
Features of IPTV application:
- Decode M3U playlists
- Search channels
- Sort channels by name or channel number
- View channels as grid or list
- Start application when the device starts up option
- Material design
- Several beautiful color themes
- Different design for tablet
dream Player IPTV (Android)
The perfect streaming app to stream Live IPTV channels or movie streams and radio to your mobile phone or tablet. Here is more information.
- Playlist support (M3U)
- EPG support (XML-TV)
- Timeline and magazine view
- Watch SD and HD channels
- Listen to radio channels
- Show picons/channel logos
- Favorite list management
OTT Navigator (Android)
View your provider IPTV on any device (phone, tablet, TV, TV-box). Here is more information.
- live TV watching
- groups favorite channels and categories automatically
- start playing last channel on launch
- timeshift support for providers with archives
- PiP picture-in-picture mode (and studio mode for watching multiple streams)
- reminds interesting shows
Insta IPTV (Android)
Watch Live TV on your phone. Embed with 8000+ public available IPTV channel from all over the world. You can watch live TV on your tables or phones. Insta IPTV is extremely fast and simple, just click the channel you want to watch and watch it. Here is more information.
• Extremely fast loading
• Grid, list view of TV channels
• Fast scroll for exploring and searching TV channels
• Watching history
• Favorite TV channels
• Picture-in-Picture video play
IPTV Streamer Pro (Apple)
Great user interface that will also allow you to manage your playlists and channels in very intuitive ways. save what your favorite channels are in a personal playlist so that you don’t constantly have to scroll through the TV guide to find them.
Perfect Player also has some of the most visually appealing menus we’ve ever seen on an IPTV platform. The on-screen display is capable of correctly scaling with any resolution so It doesn't matter if you have an iPhone or an iPad. Here is more information.
- Stream video from multiple protocols (http, RTMP, RTSP, TS, MMS …)
- EPG support
- M3U Playlists support
- ser can now download remote playlist from a URL or via the Dropbox
- Add, Edit, Delete, Sort Playlists
- Channel can be manually added, edited, deleted, sorted, copied or moved to other playlists
GSE IPTV (Apple)
GSE SMART IPTV is a complete user defined Advanced IPTV solutions for live and non-live TV/stream. With built-in powerful player that supports most formats including RTMP all options. Faster intelligence M3U playlist parser. Support M3U playlist formats , JSON formats , Database playlist formats etc. If you ever want to play M3U , JSON live streams , if you need player supporting these live(non- live) streams, this IPTV is a solution for these requirements. We have provided sample M3U , JSON etc. and ready to start. We recommend to read full instructions on menu tab. Here is more information.
- Built-in powerful player, No need to look for third party player to support these formats
- Support : Local M3U Playlists (user can upload via FTP and HTTP)
- Support : Remote Playlists (User can add their http remote playlists)
- Support : Secure Playlist (No need to type full url , just register http url with username , please note no need to provide user email)